Мероприятия в российских загранучреждениях
On the RusPrix Award Ceremony 2017
On 16 June 2017 the XIV RusPrix Award ceremony was held at the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel in Noordwijk aan Zee. This event was organized by the Public Diplomacy Corps with the support of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Dutch-Russian Centre for Trade Promotion and the Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Netherlands.
This Award is granted annually with a view to celebrating achievements of companies, public organizations and individuals in the development of relations between Russia and the Netherlands in cultural, educational and economic areas. The Award was presented by H.E. Mr. Alexander Shulgin, Ambassador of the Russian Federation to the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
This year’s nominations and laureates:
- Award for the Outstanding Contribution to the Development of Russian-Dutch Economic Relations
- Award for the Outstanding Contribution to the Development of Russian-Dutch Cooperation in the Areas of Finance and Agriculture
- Award for his Personal Contribution to the Development of Dutch-Russian Economic Relations
- Award for the Outstanding Contribution to the Development of Russian-Dutch Cooperation in the Field of Education
- Award for his Personal Contribution to the Development of Dutch-Russian Cultural Relations
Among the honorary guests at the Ceremony were Prof. Natalya Narochnitskaya Ph.D., Chairman of Institute of Democracy and Cooperation, and Mr. Sjaak van der Tak, Mayor of Westland.
The official part of the ceremony was followed by a cultural programme ‘The Romani Voice of Russia’ by Leonisia Erdenko & Co.